Competent warehouse design is an important process for achieving maximum warehouse space efficiency. A modern warehouse includes not only storage shelves, but also conveyor systems, sorting lines, systems for determining weight and size of the goods, robots, warehouse management software systems and much more.
In collaboration with other companies, we develop automated warehouses, provide equipment selection and integration, as well as provide field design supervision for the solutions.
We design automated warehouses with the use of the most advanced technology:
- racking storage systems
- sorting systems
- Put to light/Pick to light systems
- stacking equipment
- pallet transport systems
- systems for determining weight and size characteristics of goods
- conveyor systems
- and many other systems
Modern automation is impossible without software solutions, and we provide them as well:
- WMS systems of various manufacturers
- Conveyor control and sorting systems
- Software packages for calculation of warehouse performance
- Process control systems for management of air conditioning and ventilation, lighting, etc.
- Systems for collecting and analyzing energy management information