We use specialized solutions for building automation, which includes the industry-adopted BACnet protocol.
Introduction of the system makes it possible to provide the following:
- Automated control of engineering systems, engaging their interaction according to an individually developed algorithm.
- 24-hour data acquisition on the condition of engineering systems using sensors.
- Real-time remote control and management of the system via the Internet or local area network.
- Instant display of data on off-normal operating conditions at the operator's computer.
- Storage and reading of historical data of the building management system.
- Sending alarm messages to both e-mail and mobile phone.
- Creation of system parameter fluctuation diagrams.
- Prevention of emergencies, their detection and elimination by automatically activated protection systems.
- Accounting of consumption of energy resources: electricity, gas, heat, etc.
- Remote control of process equipment, real-time management.
- Advanced user-friendly HMI that provides the operator with comprehensive real-time and historical process information, extensive operator capabilities for managing the process.