Automation of grain storage facilities and silos very often requires a combination of MES and DCS systems. This makes it possible to maintain high quality of the product with minimal operating costs and complete transparency.
The control system performs continuous monitoring and control of the stored product including all product data:
- Product ID
- Temperature, quantity and other characteristics of the product
- Monitoring of the current temperature parameters, the level of filling of material stores (silos for storage of grain, mealy raw materials)
- Monitoring of the state of process routes of grain transportation to provide real-time data for day-to-day production planning
From the process point of view, all routes can be divided into the following groups:
- Automated reception of wet grain
- Automated reception of dry grain
- Grain drying
- Dried grain unloading
- Automated grain unloading
- Cone-to-cone transportation (wet grain)
- Silo-to-silo transportation
- Accounting of grain materials by quantity and quality
Due to a large number of transport routes, route visualization is provided.
The batch control system is built in such a way that the process services of enterprises are able to easily edit it by themselves.
We equip our systems with the following functions:
- Processing and storage of information on the state of the production process, running time of process and system equipment in a database.
- Calculation of health indicators of process and system equipment (running time, motor currents, fault list, archive of emergency situations) and its primary analysis.
- Maintenance of records of historical parameter and indicators of process and system processes. Recording values and events. Preparing reports for the required period. Option of viewing in the form of diagrams (trends) with the ability to search by date/time or by batch number.
- Analysis of the performance of production tasks.
- Analysis of the process productive capacity.
- Analysis of performance indicators for process operations.
- Providing the operator with recommendations on the process management.
- Receiving production tasks and transmission of data for their actual implementation.
- Monitoring of parameters and indicators of current production business processes of transportation, storage, handling and processing of raw materials.
- Organization of addressable storage of raw materials.
- Web services-based tool for interface exchange with adjacent systems.