Conveyor scale is a device for dinamic weighing. Equipped with a display.
This conveyor scale is used for automated weighing of various conveyed objects. Built in lines requiring weight control and automated sorting, it is used to weigh piece goods (boxes, baggage). A weigh-in-motion device works automatically, thereby eliminating the human factor.
Full statistics and data registering supported. Continuous self-diagnostics ensures operation of all elements. In case of a failure, a text message is displayed.
A conveyor can be equipped with barcode scanner sections, as well as automated barcode registration and dimensioning systems. The control panel enables configuring sorting or screening modes.
Weighing Load Cell
An industrial strain-gage load cell, designed for specific requirements for high-performance weigh-in-motion.
- Fine weighing accuracy
- Fast weight stabilization
- Stainless steel or aluminum
Body and Frame
A frame and the control cabinet are made of aluminum or stainless steel. Hefty and stable frame structure provides extra anti-vibration protection, which positively affects weighing accuracy.
Using a weigh-in-motion conveyor facilitates production processes and enables:
- Decreasing or eliminating rejection rate by virtue of setting weight and dimensions parameters.
- Significant cost reduction thanks to decreasing overconsumption of raw materials.
- Avoidance of penalties for mismatch between the product weight and weight specified on the box.
- Increase of production volume because of high performance and accuracy of data processing.
- Continuous quality control and assurance.
Weigh-in-motion may help your company enhance the quality of products and improve customer trust.
- Object weighing on the go
- Object counting
- Weigh control
- Reporting and logging
- Data registering
- Handy control panel
- High accuracy
- Measuring limit of up to 100 kg
- Weighing accuracy of up to 0,1 %
- Broad line
- Line speed of up to 0,8 m/s
- Commercial input-output interfaces for integration
- Compliance with GMP
Control Terminal and Software
Controls are based on fully-integrated system, conducted by means of an industrial controller.
Data Displayed on the Tablet
- Current capacity (obj./min)
- Current weight
- Number of objects weighed
- Dynamic current weight chart
- Automated or manual barcode scanner
- Dynamic dimensioning
- Label printer (prints barcodes, weight, date, and customizable details)
- Extra conveyor sections
- Computer vision system
- Object photographing
- Metal detector
- Luminous-signal device notifying about emergencies and failures (for example, underload or overload)
- Free presale diagnostics, Project Statement design assistance.
- Measurements and Project Statement editing by an engineer.
- Installation and supervision.
- Automated Process Control System design;
- Staff training.
- Service maintenance
|Dimensions (Length, Width, Height)||Min 80 x 80 x 40
Max 900 x 500 x 500
|Maximum Weight*, kg||100|
*Depends on the conveyor configuration
|Dimensions (Length, Width), mm||1200 x 600||1300 x 600||1400 x 600|
|Weighting Limit, kg||30||50||100|
|Transport Speed, m/s||0.2-0.8||0.2-0.8||0.2-0.8|
*Conveyor height can be customized by the customer within the range of 500-900 mm
*Width can be customized by the customer